PDA

View Full Version : FBI Reports Possible Collusion (Russia & Trump)

Davian93
03-22-2017, 08:43 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

Nothing to see here, move along, right guys?

There really really really needs to be an Independent Prosecutor appointed here. This makes Watergate look like the equivalent of jaywalking.

Kimon
03-22-2017, 08:48 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

Nothing to see here, move along, right guys?

There really really really needs to be an Independent Prosecutor appointed here. This makes Watergate look like the equivalent of jaywalking.

Perhaps Nunes pissed off more than just the dems with his shenanigans today?

Davian93
03-22-2017, 08:55 PM
Perhaps Nunes pissed off more than just the dems with his shenanigans today?

If anything, all he did was show there was something to the wiretapping accusations. If the point was that yes, Trump associates or even Trump himself was caught on a wiretap of Russians under surveillance, that doesn't exactly help Trump's argument that he has no connection to Russia.

Every single one of his actions towards Putin and Russia is the actions of someone trying to hide something.

GonzoTheGreat
03-23-2017, 04:49 AM
Every single one of his actions towards Putin and Russia is the actions of someone trying to hide something.
In Trump's defence: that isn't really different from his actions in any other case either, is it?

Terez
03-23-2017, 04:59 AM
It really does. I always expected Trump would go down in history as the worst president ever but I didn't expect him to do it quite in this fashion. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence that the claim in the dossier about quid pro quo is true: Russia assisted in taking down Hillary, and in return Trump agreed to attack NATO and get rid of the Arm Ukraine provision in the GOP platform.

Terez
03-23-2017, 06:24 AM
Oh, I just saw on Maddow that there's an update on that: Schiff is now saying that the evidence is more than circumstantial.

Davian93
03-23-2017, 07:50 AM
It really does. I always expected Trump would go down in history as the worst president ever but I didn't expect him to do it quite in this fashion. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence that the claim in the dossier about quid pro quo is true: Russia assisted in taking down Hillary, and in return Trump agreed to attack NATO and get rid of the Arm Ukraine provision in the GOP platform.

Nixon set the bar so high too...and yet Trump has, in 2 months, massively surpassed him. Buchanan was terrible too and helped accelerate the inevitable Civil War but he is laughing at both saying "Damn bros, all I did was indirectly cause the deaths of 600,000 Americans...you both are total clown shoes"

That being how they spoke in the 1850s of course.