Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums

Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   JordanCon 2009 (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Note from The Hard Working Lazy Ass (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1124)

Tamyrlin 10-28-2008 01:16 PM

Note from The Hard Working Lazy Ass

So Everyone,

I realize how difficult it is to make it to these events. However, this type of opportunity provides a great excuse for me to meet up with as many of you as possible. Seriously, I enjoy meeting those of you that I've only known by internet username. Of course, I'm not offended that meeting Jordan's wife, the new author, or anyone else in attendance is the reason you would attend, instead of meeting up with me, but I'd like to get together as many Theorylanders as possible and make a good showing.

You should know that I still enjoy talking about Asmodean, so don't bring it up if you don't want me to waste three hours of your time badgering you about Asmodean's killer.

So - at least consider it and expect me to bring this event up over and over again.

JSUCamel 10-28-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

You should know that I still enjoy talking about Asmodean, so don't bring it up if you don't want me to waste three hours of your time badgering you about Asmodean's killer.
For the love of Pete, please don't bring it up.

Gilshalos Sedai 10-28-2008 03:21 PM

That's all he talked about this summer.

jason wolfbrother 01-03-2009 04:28 PM

I still refuse to take the blame for that Gil ;)

Sodas 03-15-2009 11:05 PM

Lol. I think that's my fault alittle bit ....

Gilshalos Sedai 03-16-2009 10:46 AM

How? Did you attend the BBQ incognito?

Ozymandias 03-18-2009 01:07 PM

Will we ever have a TL event in the general northeast area? Maybe in the NY-Philly-DC corridor?

WinespringBrother 03-18-2009 02:15 PM

Last summer, we had a mini meet in Connecticut, with Zaela, Ethan and Isabel. And of course we can meet the next time Brandon stops in NY on whatever tour he does next (probably AMOL, unless he tours for another of his books coming out this year).

Sodas 03-21-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilshalos Sedai
How? Did you attend the BBQ incognito?

No, the perpetual talk about Asmodean :) I do remember a few such 3hr chat conversations with Tam on the subject.

Eclipse 04-05-2009 02:09 PM

wait wait wait!

I was the reason we kept talking about Asmodean LOL

i take great pleasure in bringing the topic up, and even though Jordan directly denied Fain, he's still the most probable and logical :D

i'm still dubious about any conclusions to Mat Pawn (as gigante as that topic should be), but i'm borderline depressed about my TAR Pocket theory. i can't imagine Jordan took even a second of his precious time left to tell sanderson about it. it would seem trivial compared to everything left needing to be explained and fleshed out.

but here's my chance. if i get a shot at a question (if my BAT even lets me go and attend for that matter) for sanderson, i'll let majority (of us hcff that is) decide if they'd rather know more about Mat Pawn, or the TAR Pocket. i find both theories to be rather brilliant... :D, but i'm a democratic individual, and personally, one's as good as the other.

for the rest of us attending (fingers crossed), expect some more Asmodean jousting.

GonzoTheGreat 04-05-2009 03:27 PM

Why not ask: "is Mat He Who Comes With The Dawn"? After all, master Cauthon did come from Rhuidean at the right time of the day.

Sodas 05-19-2009 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipse
I was the reason we kept talking about Asmodean LOL

i take great pleasure in bringing the topic up, and even though Jordan directly denied Fain, he's still the most probable and logical :D

i'm still dubious about any conclusions to Mat Pawn (as gigante as that topic should be), but i'm borderline depressed about my TAR Pocket theory. i can't imagine Jordan took even a second of his precious time left to tell sanderson about it. it would seem trivial compared to everything left needing to be explained and fleshed out.

but here's my chance. if i get a shot at a question (if my BAT even lets me go and attend for that matter) for sanderson, i'll let majority (of us hcff that is) decide if they'd rather know more about Mat Pawn, or the TAR Pocket. i find both theories to be rather brilliant... :D, but i'm a democratic individual, and personally, one's as good as the other.

for the rest of us attending (fingers crossed), expect some more Asmodean jousting.

TAR pocket is brilliant. The other? not so much. lol.