Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums

Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Hey New Users of Theoryland! (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hello (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7586)

faun 12-12-2012 08:23 AM

Hello

I found my way here via a couple of lovely ladies who felt i would feel at home after commenting on needing to re-read the whole lot again before i could read book 14 as i'm anal like that. So i arrived looked round and i like A LOT :D So hello everyone *waves at all*

Anaiya Sedai 12-12-2012 08:28 AM

Helloooooooo :D I'm sure the other crazies will be along shortly to show you the ropes.
Watch what you step on and don't play with the cucumbers, they belong to Frenzy.

Tsofu 12-12-2012 10:50 AM

Welcome faun,

It behooves you, as a new newbie, to inform us of certain salient facts. Your personal banking numbers, whether you've ever been imprisoned in a Turkish or N. Korean jail, just how often you beat your husband/wife or significant other. Oh and any opinions you have that might differ from the prevailing mass hysteria currently infecting TL. Also, solar system & planet would be helpful for the secret police.:D:D

Tsofu

PS They're ALL crazy except me!

GonzoTheGreat 12-12-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsofu (Post 205773)
... just how often you beat your husband/wife or significant other.

And how many of those you have. Don't know why Tsofu forgot to inquire after that detail.

Nazbaque 12-13-2012 08:40 AM

Tsofu Tsofu Tsofu when will you learn.

The sooner you accept that you too are insane the more fun you will get out of it. And blood. And screams. And pudding, man I love the pudding. Oh and jars too. And feathers. And the Han Solo bobble head! He likes feathers too but he won't get my jars! Oh no! If he is nice I might let him scream and have some pudding too...

Anywhen!

Welcome faun!!

You may call me Naz!!

I also go by "Who is that maniac trying to strangle a traffic light!" occaisionally but I appreciate the fact that it doesn't quite roll off the tongue.

Soon I shall be set on fire and thus begins the roasting of marshmallows for the welcome feast held in your honor. And for the pickels too they are important as well.

I say has someone been fondling my nuts? I feel unusually sane at the moment. Why everything is nearly purple when it should be smelling of lemons at this moment in the madness-space-time-duck-continuum. It's either the nuts or one of my calculations is the right way up. Oh well.

Anaiya Sedai 12-14-2012 05:51 AM

*gets out hairspray and lighter*
please, canIcanIcanI?!

Nazbaque 12-14-2012 06:12 AM

Of course Flaming Haran!!!

Oooooh this will be fun!!

Anaiya Sedai 12-14-2012 06:17 AM

*Sets Naz on fire with the can and lighter*

I am not a pyromaniac!

*roasts nuts and marshmallows*

Sarevok 12-14-2012 07:01 AM

Welcome to TL, Faun!

I'd say the lunatics will be around shortly, but it seems they beat the rest of us to it. :D

Tsofu 12-14-2012 08:19 PM

Pot, Kettle, Sarevok! Pot, Kettle.

Tsofu

PS Naz? I never said I wasn't insane, I said I wasn't CRAZY, and I'm NOT! So there!

Nazbaque 12-15-2012 08:25 AM

Ah but it is completely crazy to insist that one can be insane without being crazy! Also logic dictates that all sanity is but an illusion and thus the world is divided to people who won't admit that they are just as nutty as everyone else and people who will admit it but insist their nuts are more interesting, oh and milk too of course. And it's not about sanity anyway it's about how much you avoid causing harm to others. And clams.