Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums

Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Non WoT Discussion (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   HAIL HYDRA!!! (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8983)

Purple Dragon 06-21-2017 11:47 AM

HAIL HYDRA!!!
 
-.-

Davian93 06-21-2017 02:25 PM

Hail Hydra

DahLliA 06-28-2017 11:04 AM

You're supposed to whisper it...

ShadowbaneX 06-28-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DahLliA (Post 242142)
You're supposed to whisper it...

Pretty sure the guys in the black combat suits were yelling it in the first one.

GonzoTheGreat 06-28-2017 01:29 PM

Guys in black combat suits, for those yelling might be appropriate. But for someone in purple spandex?

ShadowbaneX 06-28-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat (Post 242144)
Guys in black combat suits, for those yelling might be appropriate. But for someone in purple spandex?

I think the whispers are done by those in a suit & tie.

StrangePackage 06-28-2017 07:58 PM

You don't have to whisper it when they win.

ShadowbaneX 06-28-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrangePackage (Post 242147)
You don't have to whisper it when they win.

I don't like them winning. Someone get a hold of Tommy Lee Jones and give him a shotgun.

Rand al'Fain 06-29-2017 09:19 PM

Meanwhile, in DC Comics...
Superman's son, Jonathon Kent/Superboy, is pretty awesome. And makes for a great foil/rival/friend to Damian Wayne Robin.

DahLliA 07-03-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rand al'Fain (Post 242151)
Meanwhile, in DC Comics...
Superman's son, Jonathon Kent/Superboy, is pretty awesome. And makes for a great foil/rival/friend to Damian Wayne Robin.

Just thinking of reading DC or Marvel comics makes my head hurt. Just looking over the Wikipedia articles for some of the characters should automatically give you a degree in English/social studies :p

Rand al'Fain 07-05-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DahLliA (Post 242171)
Just thinking of reading DC or Marvel comics makes my head hurt. Just looking over the Wikipedia articles for some of the characters should automatically give you a degree in English/social studies :p

Rebirth for DC Comics is a good starting point. Only 24-25 issues for the longer running series. And so long as you have a general idea of the characters' backgrounds, you do fine.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.