View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:45 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default Where is Jezrien? (possibly major spoilers)

When I saw Brandon at the Eagle Eye signing in Atlanta, I asked him for one of three things to use as a personalization for my copy of TWOK. Two were WoT-related, one was TWOK-related (he did all three): I asked for a plot teaser. The title of this thread was what he gave me.

So, I gather that Brandon has said elsewhere in interviews that the Heralds are immortal and that at least a few of them are kicking around, which is what I had assumed, but Jezrien might be particularly important.

I have a few ideas on this, but nothing really definite, and I read the book just to read it, so I feel like I'd need to re-read to make a really intelligent guess as to where Jezrien is hiding or who he is posing as (I figure there are hints of one of the two in the book or Brandon wouldn't have chosen that as a plot teaser). I did get a feeling from the Prelude that there was a possibility that Jezrien was not being entirely straightforward with Kalak, a sense that Jezrien was not all that noble a character. But I could be wrong.

Also, if there is a Wiki on the book (series), I'd appreciate someone pointing me in that direction.