View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Hero of the Horn

SauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SauceyBlueConfetti

Quote:
But in terms of us, as a community of fans, we are gathered like never before. I'm proud to see our fandom linked in this last year like I've never seen. We all know there's something special about this series, and Towers of Midnight is without a doubt a fine and worthy addition to its ranks.
I like this. I like this quite a lot. For so long I have felt this building momentum towards the finale of the book, and I like the idea of this ragtag bunch o'fans bonding together closer and closer as the end draws nearer. Knowing things might end up ugly, unhappy. Loss of friends along this long path has been a part of it as well. The loss of the leader, but the ability of everyone that cared to close ranks and find someone new to take the next step. And the next, and the next, towards the end.

Well, yeah, can ya tell my baby hormones are kicking in? I cannot imagine how I will react to the book in another month. Miss you all...I do keep reading and watching you all from the shadows, but I am sure there are lots of us out there right now. Looking forward to the book release more than ever now.
Yeah. Murderous Saucey. My superhero name
I am Detroit. You REALLY wanna call me wimpy?
Haphazardly Spell & Fact Checked Since June 2001