View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:09 AM
Hero of the Horn

1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to 1Powerslave Send a message via MSN to 1Powerslave Send a message via Yahoo to 1Powerslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfchang813 View Post
I would even go as far as to speculate that ToM leaves us with them still in Ghenjei were it not for Jason's assertion that the end of the book sees all the "good guys" gathered and ready to go which implies that at least Mat, Perrin, and Rand are together again.
Quote:
Yes that plotline is addressed in ToM. But not in any way that resembles the video linked above. (The video was produced before I read the actual book) Some aspects play out as you might expect, but there are a lot of key surprises along the way. I devoured every word, and loved everything to do with it. And of course, it left me wanting more!
I wouldn't like it at all if he left us in Ghenjei with a cliffhanger.

BTW. Mat's timeline problem should be solved in Finnland. Just say that time flows differently there.