View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Elder

AbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant futureAbbeyRoad has a brilliant future

Quote:
endearing, tragic, breaks your heart, logical, inevitable, no one will see coming, that most people might find humor in, AND represents the price of victory AND has a big reveal associated with it. What could this be???
Well, Olver sneaking into the ToG after Mat and possibly dying to save the group from the 'snakes and foxes' would certainly satisfy the "endearing, tragic, logical, inevitable, breaks your heart, price of victory, and big reveal" clauses. The "no one will see coming" might refer to the way in which he sacrifices himself to beat the *finns (or something similar) and not the act of sneaking in after Mat, since that seems pretty obvious and many people on this forum have suggested it for years. As for the humor part... you got me, there.

"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I ever met."
Abraham Lincoln

Draw a crazy picture, write a nutty poem. Sing a mumble-gumble song, whistle through your comb. Do a loony-goony dance 'cross the kitchen floor. Put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.