View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Youngling

ka243 is a jewel in the roughka243 is a jewel in the roughka243 is a jewel in the roughka243 is a jewel in the rough
Default PARIS, France - Tuesday 16 November - 7pm Paris time

Hey you guys, my devious plan to get a bookstore in Paris to invite Brandon Sanderson seems to have worked!

Brandon will be doing a signing at WH Smith in Paris. Thanks to them for setting this up and to Brandon for accepting.
DATE AND TIME: Tuesday 16 November - 7pm Paris time

Link to the bookstore's events page

I'm very happy about this signing because I will get to come to it and because it should be LOTS easier for folks in UK/Netherlands/Spain/Belgium to come if you want.

If you are going to come, please consider ordering your copy of TofM from them, or another book. You can get a 5% off card by signing up for their newsletter: http://www.whsmith.fr/formulairenewsletter.htm.

This is a very good bookstore and I like it a lot. Their staff all speak English by the way. Its also one of the only places you can find reces pieces and other US/UK food not ordinarily sold in France.

Last edited by ka243; 10-21-2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Added date and time to first post