View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Elder

alleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud ofalleluia_cone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
Give the guy some credit...the Sealing of the Bore was a success overall. It was just very very costly.
I don't mean it in the sense to be insulting to him, but the fact is, he doesn't have a plan on confronting the Dark One yet. The only person on his side who possibly had that knowledge was Herid Fel and he is dead obviously. The only other person who I'd think would have that type of knowledge is Lanfear. Min is at least trying to follow Herid Fel's work and hopefully stumbles onto something. As for Egwene, I guess she is just there to tell him that he doesn't know what he is doing. Maybe she will randomly dream the answer.