View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 01:11 AM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default TEoTW: Chapter 9

There is one small TofM spoiler in this post.

So, during a recent signing I was talking through this Chapter with Brandon between his book signings. I was talking about the nature of dreams, T'A'R and the GOI and what it is we are seeing there. Are Rand's dreams being manipulated? Has he been brought into Ishy's dream? Certainly, he is not in T'A'R, so what kind of dream is this? We know he isn't a Dreamer, so it being a prophetic dream is out.

Thoughts? This is now one of my favorite chapters of the series and I will pontificate tomorrow about what answers we have been given by RJ/Others help narrow down the possibilities.

Also, along with this Brandon pretty much said that at least one of the Forsaken is/was a Dreamer. Ishy for sure? Or is he a Dreamwalker? It seems clear Dreamwalkers can use the GOI.

Anyway, don't have much time to discuss it right at this moment, but need to mention it.