View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default A Small Foreshadowing

I know I posed some significant plot threads when originally seeing Brandon's tweet, but I doubt he would have broken something as big as Lanfear/Callandor regarding the end of the final book in the series. While Brandon is a bit chatty, that would be pretty damn significant. So, I recommend we look at something that wouldn't be so big, that even when we read it we wouldn't be disappointed that he broke the news early.

I like Verin's "have you found anything?" [...] "well keep looking" as a candidate. Potentially revealing another Black Ajah

Elayne discussing having three or four warders and marrying one, which Egwene thinks would be good if it were a commoner and not the Dragon Reborn. Foreshadowing a potential real marriage to Rand at the very end, assuming he lives, Tolkien-esque.

Another is Egwene seeing Rand smoking a pipe of tabac.