Thread: Dallas CONDFW X
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 03:01 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Yeah, that was my predictable footnote:

Quote:
I think it was a clever answer on Brandon's part, seeing as how Murandy's significant forces were the very reason why it was worth the gold to hire the Band in the first place. The Band is one of the best military groups in all of Randland, but it was a very real danger that Roedran would turn on them once those forces were united. Egwene expected it, and Talmanes planned for it, which turned out to be a good thing (though we will have to RAFO to see if it was good enough).
At first when I heard about the question (Brandon's, that is) I thought it was dumb. Then I realized it was actually pretty clever.