View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Hero of the Horn

Mort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamyrlin View Post
I'm more annoyed that I have to ignore so many things now when I read that list. Less so at the one off stuff and more so when it is obviously using a #hashtag that is completely unrelated to the material.

- Your links are more relevant than others.

But yeah, I agree it's pretty informal. Would be nice if Twitter would allow a user to turn off specific user tweets per hashtag. I think it is more an issue of the interface. Now if I just knew someone that worked for Twitter on their design team...
Try a twitter app other than the web-based one at twitter.com. TweetDeck for one has a bunch of filter options you can use to filter a twitterstream with.

"I discovered at an early age that if I talk long enough, I can make anything right or wrong. So either I am God, or truth is relative." - Jeff Winger, Community
----------

We rode on the winds of the rising storm, we ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lighting bolts, and tore the world asunder.