View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez
Default Composite glossary

Composite Glossary

Dragon Thief and some others had a site called WoTmasters some time ago, and as DT and I were considering working on it again a year or two ago, he shared with me a composite glossary that hadn't been updated since TPOD I think. So, I got to work on updating it, and both of us got distracted by other things.

Anyway, I stopped somewhere around KOD - I can tell by the reference numbers in the doc - but I'm not sure if I finished KOD. Basically, most of the work now is making bookmark links and cross-referencing, and I was wondering if any of you would be willing to help with that. All that is required is the ability to follow simple instructions on using google docs. It's a lot of tedious work, but could be knocked out fairly quickly with a little help (aside from finishing the updating, which I plan on doing myself).

Last edited by Terez; 01-14-2012 at 08:56 PM.