View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

Moiraine and Lan may not have expected the imminent arrival of Trollocs, but it did seem they were acting with some urgency, and my guess is that was due to the Shadow, though it could also have had something to do with WT politics.

The clue about the urgency is the blurb that I've seen about the prequel planned about Moiraine and Lan, which mentions that it would be brought up how M&L arrived at Emond's Field "in the nick of time".

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon