View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Elder

FelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant future
Default Loading Speed Issue: Frontpage & Forum

For the last two weeks, I've been noticing a distinct slowdown page load time in the Forum Thread section of the website. Either threads never load after clicking a page number, or it takes 5-6 seconds to load.

According to Google's Labs 'Page Speed' summary report here are what www.Theoryland.com Frontpage bottlenecks are in terms of code only. In terms of Mobile Devices page speed score, here is the summary report for the Frontpage.

Google Labs Page Speed gave the Theoryland's Frontpage a Desktop score 79 out of 100, Mobile score 70 out of 100.

The particular Forum Section which I'm experiencing problems, Google Lab 'Page Speed' gives these summaries reports with helpful pointers:

Desktop Page Summmary Report: 59 out of 100 score.
Mobile Page Summary Report: 47 out of 100 score.

Note, I'm using a Desktop 99% of the time, not Mobile to access Theoryland's website.