View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 04:55 AM
Elder

FelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant future
Default Min screaming in a Trolloc's clutches: Why? For What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamyrlin View Post
Lan's stare was as hard as granite, and blood covered his face. "Strange to see a heron-mark blade in the hands of a sheepherder. Are you worthy of it?
A bit irony there, considering just a few paragraphs before Matrim Cauthon attempts to take up Rand's heron-mark blade.

Quote:
“There’s nobody but us,” Mat said. “Here, let me take that.” He reached for Rand’s sword belt, but Rand tightened his grip on the hilt.
Is the 'Sword of Justice' a heron-mark blade, I wonder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamyrlin View Post
Quote:
Mistress al'Vere, weeping for her daughter, and Bayle Domon, cursing him for bringing Fades down on his vessel, and Master Fitch, wringing his hands over the ashes of his inn, and Min, screaming in a Trolloc's clutches, people he knew, people he had only met.
And I love the Min in a Trolloc's clutches in this one...really wonder if that will turn out to be a nice foreshadowing.
I'd love to know what Min is cry for... fear at losing Rand? Perhaps an obvious everyday stereotype fear of Trollocs eating her for dinner? Or something else entirely?

Why can't Trollocs fight for Mierin and the Light's side? Mierin once left Min alone to protect Rand al'Thor, might she return the favorite of protecting Min from danger with group of loyal Trollocs beholden to Mierin?

If a Dragon's Fang can become a symbol for hope (Min)... think what that can mean for Trollocs in the future.