View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Youngling

the_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud of
Default Hmmmm....

All this ter'angreal-Lanfear business has got me thinking...

If I were RJ, and my bad-assest, femme-fatale-iest character owed part of her magnificent allure to a bit of magical jewelry, and this character was captured by a kleptomaniacal other-worldly race on their own turf, yet I wasn't finished with using this character and I didn't want to reveal to my audience that the aforementioned allure was anything other than 100% natural intoxicating home-grown voluptuousity, I might consider killing off this character's original not-so-amazing body to replace it with a wholly different not-so-amazing body, while keeping the same soul (within the ethos of my imaginary word).

Also, I'd write really long run-on sentences occasionally, which would be overlooked because my wife is the official publisher-designated Editor of my work.

Ha.

"Egwene had told him she had murdered children...Too horrible for anyone to admit to unless it was true." [TGH: Chapter 46, Rand PoV]