View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
Perhaps, and this is way out there, its just a lasting after effect of carrying the dagger for as long as he did. It wasn't enough to make him hate AS and the OP but it was enough to amplify his already skeptical nature towards a constant level of distrust toward them.

I think one of the least explored topics of WoT is the lasting effects that the exposure to Shadar Logoth's evil had on the main characters. You could use it to explain your annoyance with Mat and my utter hatred and disgust towards Egwene (thanks to her daily communes with Fain in the dungeons of Fal Dara).
Perhaps. as I said, I find it interesting that it keeps getting worse as the story advances rather than remaining on the same level or even (too much to hope for, I guess) diminishing over time. Considering that the Dagger's physical closeness was removed in tGH already!

Bonded to JWB

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill