View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
I think one of the least explored topics of WoT is the lasting effects that the exposure to Shadar Logoth's evil had on the main characters. You could use it to explain your annoyance with Mat and my utter hatred and disgust towards Egwene (thanks to her daily communes with Fain in the dungeons of Fal Dara).
In Egwene's defense: she was that way before, already. It is already apparent in Ravens.

I think that one of their problems is that paranoia is actually justified: assuming that literally everyone is out to get them is by far the sanest approach to the situation they find themselves in.

Actually, come to think of it, it is surprising that Perrin hasn't drawn a lot more AS interest.