View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Youngling

confused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
c'mon, man up alrady! look at Lan
Lan, a man? since when? the guy is pathetic he has spent most of his life running from responsibility which is worse than Mat doing it because he is a farm boy not a king or lord.

he ignored his duty to his people until the end and now is risking the complete destruction of the few who remain. He has never really had to think for himself just did what he wanted until he got bonded then followed Moiraine around like a pet dog.

just being a good fighter doesnt make you a man. keeping the dragon alive is important but he abandoned his responsibilities to follow a stranger who just covered up a major threat to the whole world to protect Tar Valons reputation. Every time he told Rand to act like a man or to grow up i laughed.

he is a joke

sanity is a cop out

A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree. - Spike Milligan