View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Youngling

the_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused at birth View Post
Lan, a man? since when? the guy is pathetic he has spent most of his life running from responsibility which is worse than Mat doing it because he is a farm boy not a king or lord.

he ignored his duty to his people until the end and now is risking the complete destruction of the few who remain. He has never really had to think for himself just did what he wanted until he got bonded then followed Moiraine around like a pet dog.

just being a good fighter doesnt make you a man. keeping the dragon alive is important but he abandoned his responsibilities to follow a stranger who just covered up a major threat to the whole world to protect Tar Valons reputation. Every time he told Rand to act like a man or to grow up i laughed.

he is a joke
Wow. Umm...

That's kind of a good point.

And that's not even counting all of his refusal to man up to a committed heterosexual relationship with a suitably available lady-friend (one that he doesn't even deserve, in my estimation; she's way too good for the likes of he). He runs from her just as readily and hastily as he does from everything else that he'd rather die than face.

Very good point indeed. What's up with some youngling rep for C@B, here? Seems to me like that list you two (ZS & UR) keep in your sigs never changes...

"Egwene had told him she had murdered children...Too horrible for anyone to admit to unless it was true." [TGH: Chapter 46, Rand PoV]