View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Youngling

the_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud ofthe_collective has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused at birth View Post
Ha and here i thought i was going to get banned by the first person to read this
To be honest, I understand your distaste for Lan much more readily than what the OPer has to say about Mat (though she has a good point, too, I suppose).

I love both of these characters. In fact, I don't think I've ever had any negative feelings toward any one character throughout, the way that a lot of you seem to do with the likes of Egwene, Faile, Fain, Bryne, etc; I love 'em all.

This does not preclude me from enjoying the realization of a character flaw being pointed out to me. Thanks for that, C@B. I'd never really thought of Lan as the emotional pussy that he is.

"Egwene had told him she had murdered children...Too horrible for anyone to admit to unless it was true." [TGH: Chapter 46, Rand PoV]

Last edited by the_collective; 09-21-2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: How could I forget Bryne on that list?