View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused at birth View Post

yks 6nnetu hing

so you are basically doing the same thing as Egwene haters you are reading again and making your hate worse. if you hated something he did the first time you will hate it more now as you have had all of his future actions to back your opinion right or Wrong.
not entirely - I have a dislike of Mat due to his gambling habits, and that's still something I'm extremely uncomfortable with when it comes to him. Which, as I said, have consciously tried to put aside this time. To be honest, I didn't even notice the OP and crazy-hypocricy the first few times around (I suppose I just read the story and when Mat said he'd been wronged by the OP, I believed him. gullible, gullible me), but ever since EotW, the guys' treating Rand, one of his best friends - someone who's gone through thick and thin with him, as if he's going to explode right then and there. Obviously he has a point, seeing as Rand IS going crazy and most likely will destroy the world. But he's leaving his best friend out for the darkspawn to play with rather than try and help him. Willingly try and help him, that is. Just look at Perrin or Nynaeve and the way they're handling the whole Rand situation: of course they're wary of his insanity but they're trying to help as best as they can. Mat's just running away. And why? because of something that he believes is happening but isn't actually happening...

Bonded to JWB

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill