View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
As an aside, "thinking ... that Seanchan somehow caused her enormous harm and every single Seanchan is specifically out to get her" does describe part of Egwene pretty well. Amusing, that.
I'm looking for quotes for the rest of it. While you're waiting though, read my first post again, I give a pretty good chronological summary there.

as for Gonzo's Mandatory Egwene-Hate: I'm sorry, when was the OP used to brutally torture, humiliate and incarcerate Mat? When was the OP used to force Mat do something he really didn't want to do, such as blow stuff up? I mean FORCE, not coerce. When was OP used to strip Mat of his identity, his name?

Bonded to JWB

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill