View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Curie 7 View Post
Will the prequels or outriggers be written?
Harriet answered no.
To be clear, the question was were there any plans to do the outriggers/prequels, and she said no, there are no plans. She still hasn't given a straight answer; I paid very close attention to the wording. And from a private conversation later, I have reason to believe they are still on the table, but the final decision is being put off. I didn't ask; this information was volunteered. However, all the signs indicate that they aren't likely to be written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
She said that a screen play of The Eye of the World had been written; Harriet had not read it, but she said she had heard from reliable sources (probably Jason Denzel) that it was horrible.
Southpaw tracked her down and got a confirmation that it was Jason who had read the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Maria said that she was surprised... well, actually I've forgotten what Maria was surprised about. Maybe somebody else remembers...was it from Knife of Dreams when Semirhage blows Randís hand off? That's what comes to mind, but I don't remember any details about why that surprised her, really, so maybe that's not it. :s
I think she just talked about Verin again, didn't she? Or maybe I'm mixing it up with the Verin panel.