View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
However, Alviarin could have been speaking as a senior White rather than a Black.
It can be deduced (from something I just reread) that she wasn't a Sitter at any time before becoming Keeper. Granted, it would not be unlike RJ to contradict himself on a detail like that, but I don't believe there is anything else saying one way or the other. Of course, there's no evidence that Verin was ever a Sitter, either; the story she tells seems to be suggesting a proposal put before the Hall, but I suppose it could be something else. Nothing comes to mind, though. Verin having been a Sitter at one time is not all that unbelievable, but the Black letting a Sitter step down is not so believable unless there was another Black to replace her, and none of the pre-split Brown Sitters were Black. (Saerin, Takima, Janya)