Thread: Terez's reread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
It was charging them until they ran away. It was a way for Moghedien to attack them without them realizing they were being attacked.

Also, I just realized something. I would have realized it before if I'd ever put any thought into it:

Rode alone to scout the way. lol. He was trying to bloody get away, and they followed him. He said so himself in his own POV a few pages later (or thought it), or I might not have realized it this time either.

That particular detail (the 'scout') is the only thing I missed, but it made me laugh when I realized. It's not that I can't laugh at stuff I've laughed at before, but it's nice to know that WoT still has new stuff for me, and probably always will.
Yeah, I've always loved that part.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot