Thread: Terez's reread
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Something else I'd forgotten about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOC 9, Plans
In Tear, Balwer’s agents had convinced Tedosian and Estanda to join Darlin, turning a show of defiance into real rebellion, and the man was confident the same could be done in Cairhien, and in Andor.
I think most people must have forgotten that; no one ever mentions it. But it's neat that Balwer was the mastermind of all that, and that he might have had something to do with Toram Riatin and Caraline Damodred, and all the exiled nobles in Andor supporting Dyelin too. I will have to keep an eye out for signs of it.

Also, just because I often forget exactly where this passage is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOC 8, The Storm Gathers
"I thought I saw Rand." That brought the facecloth down.

"Was he there in the flesh?" That was dangerous, according to the Wise Ones; it risked losing some part of what made you human. "You warned him about that."

"When did he start listening to sense? I only glimpsed him. Maybe he just touched Tel’aran’rhiod in a dream." Unlikely, that. He apparently hedged his dreams with wards so strong she did not think he could reach the World of Dreams any other way than in the flesh, not even if he had been a Dreamwalker and had one of the rings. "Maybe it was somebody who looked a little like him. As I said, I only saw him for a moment, in the square in front of the Tower."