Thread: Terez's reread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

When I realized this bit was coming, I almost skipped it. Glad I didn't; this made me laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOC 14, Dreams and Nightmares
The real Rand was of a height and size with Gawyn, but this image overtopped Gawyn by a head. The face was just vaguely Rand’s, coarser and harder than it should be, the cold face of a murderer. This man wore a sneer. "You will not have her," he snarled.

"You will not keep her," Gawyn replied calmly, and suddenly both men held swords.

Egwene gaped. Not Gawyn holding her prisoner. He dreamed of rescuing her! From Rand! Time to leave this madness. She concentrated on being outside, back in the darkness, looking at this from the outside. Nothing happened.
Also, I'd forgotten that Gawyn is as tall as Rand.

PS—I hadn't forgotten the swordfight, but I didn't remember Egwene's thoughts. Priceless, they are.

Last edited by Terez; 05-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.