Thread: Terez's reread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:34 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Okay, I do have a few things to say:

1. I remembered that Anaiya had decorated Moiraine's room in New Spring (when Moiraine was raised Aes Sedai), but I'd forgotten she did Egwene's room too. Both of them complained about the lace.

2. Mat flirting with Siuan was hilarious. "I asked you once whether you'd be there when the house was burning down, boy, but it seems you make a habit of jumping into fires." Hilarious, and a good reminder of that line, which was awesome when it was said in the first place.

3. Mat getting kissed by Leane was just fantastic. It's so funny seeing Mat surrounded by a bunch of pretty women, and they're all Aes Sedai (or Halima, who he knows can channel even if no one else does, even Delana). If you count Joline, Mat has probably kissed more Aes Sedai than anyone except Logain, and that's not counting Tuon. Also, Myrelle trying to talk him into being her Warder (along with four other women including Delana) was great.

3. Vanin rocks. He managed to get in and out of Salidar without being seen by Warders not once, but twice.

Last edited by Terez; 05-31-2012 at 07:38 AM.