Thread: Terez's reread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOC 54, The Sending
"Six?" the hazel-eyed woman said incredulously. "Six could not take him. I am sure of it."

"I told you he was injured," Alanna half-wept. Perrin knew her scent well enough to pick it out; she smelled of pain. "I told you." Verin kept silent, but she smelled furious and afraid.
That was always a point in Verin's favor, but I meant to post about this earlier in relation to what I was saying earlier about the second ambush quote, and how Verin manipulated the Caemlyn embassy into driving Rand back to Cairhien, and Galina. I can't think that Verin was ignorant of why she was being ordered to do that (and I definitely don't believe she did it because she wanted to), whether they kept her in the dark or not. They probably did keep her in the dark, but Verin isn't stupid. Perhaps she believed that they wouldn't pull it off, or perhaps she didn't believe them stupid enough to try. But I wonder what she thought it was that she was driving him toward, if not that.