Thread: Terez's reread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACOS 3, Hill of the Golden Dawn
"Burn the Pattern," Perrin growled. "It can all burn, if it keeps her safe." Loial’s ears went rigid with shock, and even Gaul looked taken aback.
I remember looking for that quote about a year ago and not finding it. I think I gave up because it wasn't that important, but I realize now I was looking for it in the wrong place; I was sure it came from some time during the kidnapping saga, which starts in TPOD, so I never even looked in ACOS. I remember wondering if I had imagined it (and imagined the discussions about it), but a few times after that I saw others reference it (without quoting it), so I knew it wasn't just me.