View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Elder

Res_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant futureRes_Ipsa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomp View Post
Rand and Avienda getting it on.
Working "Blue" eh Tomp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasin Natael View Post
TOM: That Borderlands watchtower at the start. Close to my favourite moment in the series as a whole. Random borderlanders, non heroes. No channeling, no wolf senses, no luck, no ta'verenness. No DEM. They know they are going to die, and nothing can stop that. They've fought the Shadow their whole lives, and their reward is to be massacred as a footnote to the story, as a tower nobody really cares about. But they're still going to fight as best they can.
That is a great scene, it got my mental nerd fist pumping

" 'Looks like the game can be won after all,' [Mat] said. 'Tell the foxes I'm mighty pleased with this key they gave me. Also, you can all go rot in a flaming pit of fire and ashes, you unwashed lumps on a pig's backside. Have a grand bloody day.' "

"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day."