Thread: Crown of Swords
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Hero of the Horn

SauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SauceyBlueConfetti
Default Crown of Swords

Just re-read this bit and I laughed out loud. Thought I would share...Mat has recently discovered Lan + Nyn = married:

Quote:
TITLE: Crown of Swords
CHAPTER: 38 - Six Stories
Mat wondered whether she might be ill. He rather enjoyed seeing Nynaeve dropped a peg or six, but she hardly ever let it last two breaths. Aes Sedai could not Heal themselves. Maybe he should suggest to Elayne that she deal with whatever was wrong with Nynaeve. He avoided Healing like death or marriage himself, but it was different for other people as he saw it. First, though, he had a few choice words to say about secrets.
RJ was the master, the MASTER of foreshadowing. No wonder we are all nitpicky, distrustful, conspiracy-leaning lunatics.

I do like the comment in the same paragraph regarding Aes Sedai not being able to Heal themselves. Wonder if that is a thread to be pulled?
Yeah. Murderous Saucey. My superhero name
I am Detroit. You REALLY wanna call me wimpy?
Haphazardly Spell & Fact Checked Since June 2001