View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guild Upgrades & Crafting

So for Guild upgrades, anyone against going with Guild Storage first? If anyone is, any other suggestions for upgrades?

Also, who got Tomes of Influence? If we can figure out how much influence we have to start with we can queue up the upgrades and let them just roll out.

I think we need 2500 influence to get it Guild Storage (Arch I: 500, Arch II: 1000, Storage: 1000), so that's 2.5 Tomes.

Also, do we want to go with the Guild Crafters idea? We'd have only a few people that the rest of us would feed supplies to allowing them to get the skills leveled faster and then they make gear for everyone else. The option is that everyone just grinds it up separately and uses their own stores or whatever spares would be left in Guild Storage.

Last edited by ShadowbaneX; 08-23-2012 at 04:39 PM.