View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Youngling

suttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant futuresuttree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamyrlin View Post
I sincerely apologize to all Younglings. I can't believe you had to use Captcha to post...I'm sure someone mentioned it to me a long time ago and I didn't really understand what they meant. We had it in place, I'm sure, to attempt to prevent spammers from misusing the boards, but we have a different process in place now, so this has now been fixed.

And for all the shit you've had to deal with regarding Captcha inputs, I think I'll make sure raisings get done this week.
No worries Tam! It's a testament to how lazy I am that I didn't think to mention it until now. Appreciate the quick fix!
"Waves are the ultimate illusion. They come out of nowhere, instantaneously materialize, and just as quickly they break and vanish. Chasing after such fleeting mirages is a complete wast of time. That is what I choose to do with my life." - Miki Dora