View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeggles View Post
Ok I can buy he got a tip from Verin, and that he can't see DF's. But, DF's can barely stand to look at him, because of "the terrible light." What's his face is Maradon (yes I know bad Meggles I am lazy and don't want to look up the name) said something like "the light killed me" It would make sense to me that those who are of the dark persuasion would be found out quickly due to that fact alone.
Maradon was a different situation entirely because Rand was channeling massive amounts of the Power (and because Weiramon's reaction didn't resemble that even slightly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Are you sure about this?

He also said (I've removed the bits he didn't say): "I want you to deliver a message for me, to the others of your . . . association. Tell them that they cannot hide among my allies any longer. Tell them that I am no longer blind."
I think Rand was overstating his abilities in that instance. He didn't reveal his tip either. Would you?

Quote:
Have we seen any case of a known DF who managed to avoid detection by the DR since then, even though Rand did see him or her?
No, but we haven't seen any others uncovered either, and it's not very logical to assume that there are no more Darkfriends hiding in his midst at all. No suspicious disappearances. Either there were no major Darkfriends among the other major-ish characters, or Rand can't tell a Darkfriend on sight. It takes a little effort on his part. And there's no reason to believe that, for example, someone like Sorilea would react the same way as a couple of dorks like Weiramon and Anaiyella, either.