View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Youngling

eht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant futureeht slat meit has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Bair is not really a candidate. There's not a single clue that she's a Darkfriend, and she doesn't have the ability to betray Cadsuane's weave.
The fact that she is one of exactly two people who Cadsuane gave knowledge of the Domination Band's location to before being betrayed is a giant-sized clue. I don't see a bunch of mini clues necessarily being dropped for that to happen; haven't seen anything by RJ promising such clues.

As far as revealing the precise nature of the weaves, she doesn't have to do that. Just reveal where the Band is, and that it's protected, which isn't really hard to guess, thanks to Aes Sedai reliance on gesturing in weaving.

*edit - Devil's advocacy and hedging aside, I do prefer and believe Sorilea is the more likely candidate, but that Bair cannot be completely eliminated. Actually, I would be horribly disappointed by Bair turning out to be the traitor, because she's practically a non-entity, and would feel like my effort in writing the Aiel Traitor theory joyless use of time.

Last edited by eht slat meit; 09-28-2012 at 01:17 PM.