View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Elder

Weiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchi View Post
I can just see the armies of the world gathered together at Shayol Ghul, the last battle starting, Mat blows the horn, the heroes show up, just in time to watch the people of the world get eaten by trollocs because someone forgot to take the banner off one of the towers in Cairhien.

(Also no Traveling cause it's Shayol Ghul)
Burn my eyes, the Lord Dragon's banner should fly above the Stone. Unless Lord . . . I mean King Darlin should take it down for the Lord Dragon to fetch in the middle of the night.

As for Traveling to Shayol Ghul, of course that's ridiculous. You may as well claim one of the Forsaken did that shortly after the Lord Dragon conquered Andor and killed Queen Morgase.

Last edited by Weiramon; 10-04-2012 at 04:31 PM.