View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

I've done some more research into it and it looks like the Asuran Lab is a one shot deal. So you spend the extra 200 influence and day or whatever it is and then they'll research one (and one only) extra upgrade for us, so it's probably not that worthwhile, unless there are three upgrades we need at once.

Like, right now, we've got +10% Event Influence & +10% PvP Influence. They last for 24 hours and take 24 hours to research, so if we want to we can activate it on say Friday evening, research a new set which will be done Saturday night, then fire off those and queue up a new set for Sunday, etc. If we wanted to do that, but also have a third item going, that's when we'd get the Lab...otherwise it's not really needed.

We pretty much have all the permanent upgrades (except for the level up stuff), the only one we're missing is the Deep Cave, but we'd need 30,000 influence to get that.

I think the only other stuff we could use would be limited duration stuff like +10% Magic Find for 3 days or Banners. +20% Dungeon Influence would be nice, but we'd need Politics IV for that (10,000 Influence).

The other option is to start upgrading the Art of War stuff which gives bonuses within Fortifications we hold (there's an option to go and claim something for the Guild, I think anyone can do it) in WvW for 12 hours...but I don't think we WvW enough for that sort of stuff.