View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Well, from what I remember (haven't bothered to reread the thread now), this is specifically about people who were turned with the 13x13 trick. That works only on people who can channel, so it makes sense that their own power would be involved in it somehow. Thus, it seems at least possible (not certain, granted) that Severing and then Healing them could undo the effects of the 13x13 trick.
I would say that the idea is sound enough to give it a try, though not so sound that I would hold out very much hope of it actually working.

Quote:
What about Min? If Elayne & Aviendha were both stilled, would Rand still be bonded to Min?
Now that one is a nice question. Let's try it, shall we?