View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikyi View Post
I seem to be having the same problem. I registered to the forums normally, activated the account through my email. Rechecked that the activation when through, and I'm still getting this message every time I try to even check the Members List or anything else

"Shikyi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

-Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
-If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Is there something I don't know or what?
Thanks for your help
It's to stop spam-bots from infiltrating all over the place (for instance, we recently discovered that they like to leave visitor messages on people's profiles... this still apparently drives up the Googleability). It's now set so that if you have 10 posts and you've been active for 2 days, then the visibility issues will go away automatically.

So, jump in, post and enjoy! Until then, sorry for the inconvenience...

Bonded to JWB

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill