View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Elder

FelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbaaddon View Post
Would it mean that Tuon is bound to give birth to a new Hawkwing ? That is how I understood it, and given who his fahter would be, it wouldn't be surprising.
Tuon, now known as Fortuona has wed Matrim Cauthon, who is Artur Hawkwing reborn.

Remember what Lord Turak told Padan Fain?
Quote:
He did not sound as if he expected answers, and in any case, he did not pause for them. I stand twelfth in line of succession to the Crystal Throne. If I kept the Horn of Valere, all between myself and the throne would think I meant to be first hereafter, and while the Empress, of course, wishes that we contend with one another so that the strongest and most cunning will follow her, she currently favors her second daughter, and she would not look well on any threat to Tuon. If I sounded it, even if I then laid this land at her feet, and every woman in the White Tower leashed, the Empress, may she live forever, would surely believe I meant to be more than merely her heir.

The Great Hunt, Chapter 34 "The Wheel Weaves" -- Padan Fain point of view
Indeed. Who blew the Horn of Valere? Who can leash every single woman of the White Tower?

Matrim Cauthon has blown the Horn.
Matrim Cauthon will 'leash' every single woman of the White Tower.

Artur Hawkwing was a King, Matrim Cauthon shall too.

Tylin was right. Matrim is one popular ta'veren, with women.

For more see, @TinkerPride at Twitter.com