View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default New Theoryland T-shirt Available

Hey Guys - I know I haven't had much time to be around Theoryland in the last few months. I'm not sure what it is, but my full-time and consulting work picks way up February through April. That being said, in preparation for JordanCon, I wanted to do another t-shirt as this is our 15th Anniversary and probably the last JordanCon I will attend for a few years.

And I'm happy to report that the t-shirt is done. This time around I decided to work with Isaac Stewart, the artist that helped me design the t-shirt, to sell/ship them...instead of you contacting me and me never getting around to sending you something. You can go take a look now at his online store at http://store.inkwing.com.

Thematically, I used the symbolic references of The Dusty Wheel as mentioned in Towers of Midnight using the wheel, window, and pipe (one of Jordan's actual pipes) to craft evoking the Wheel of Time Chapter Icon look, as though it were posted on a sign in front of the Inn.

We didn't do a huge first print, but we will do many more if there is demand And many of this first print have already been pre-purchased by those attending JordanCon. So, if you want one, go grab one now. If they are sold out, don't worry, we'll get more in soon thereafter.

I hope everyone is well and I look forward to seeing all of those that plan to attend JordanCon in a few days.

Tam