View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 05:02 AM
Elder

Figbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant futureFigbiscuit has a brilliant future
Default So I'm re-reading...

Mostly I just thought I'd say that.

This is my first re-read of any kind since the last book was released, possibly the last two books. As in, I read the last two books as they were released but didn't read anything previous at that time.

It's also been a long, a long long time, since I read the early books, quite often I just picked the series up at a later point to refresh my memory before a new book came out.

I had lots of comments about things I've picked up on this time around - I'm currently approaching the end of TGH - which I'd never really either noticed or understood the significance of before, no matter how many times I read the books. I've forgotten most of them now. I will try make an effort to notice and remember to come and mention them, possibly. None of it is ground breaking of course but if some conversation comes out of it that will be nice.

And that's all I have to say about that. Have a nice day