View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 12:32 AM
Youngling

fionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant futurefionwe1987 has a brilliant future

I have to say once again that the idea of Rand fighting Shai'tan unsuccessfully is hugely alluring to me. I think the biggest sense of slowness in the middle books could have been countered, and the price of Rand's darkness far better explored, in such a story.

Terez... are there early notes on the Aes Sedai from this period? Was there differences in their organization if there were entire lands separated by "blights"?

Also, I vaguely remember someone saying Egwene and Nynaeve were one person, once. Any clues on that?

ETA: Thanks for doing this, Terez. I'm hugely excited for this, not as a way of getting new facts about the series, but to gain insight into how RJ's creative process worked.