View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Elder

The Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond repute
Default So, what is JordanCon?

I've never been to a con of any sort before, but I'll be in NYC the week before JordanCon, and figured I might as well. But who goes? What do you do? Would I need to compete in trivia?

And:
It's been awhile since I've been to Atlanta, but there are still a couple of places I remember being pretty good. And of course there are some reliably excellent churrascaria and steakhouse chains. If I was buying for 6 or 10 people, who would come? I'd even let Southpaw come if he keeps his fucking mouth shut about black people.