View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 05:55 AM
Hero of the Horn

Mort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond reputeMort has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
Having met the guy, I suspect the fact that the author is an awesome person might have something to do with it.
Yeah he isn't what you'd call the regular author type either. Some I've talked to have no idea who writes the books, but think they are great anyways. I like them, and will probably read the next one as well, but the pace is soooo slow.

What has really happened in two books? I can't think of anything right now except trying to get his hands on some cash and scoring with a chick.

"I discovered at an early age that if I talk long enough, I can make anything right or wrong. So either I am God, or truth is relative." - Jeff Winger, Community
----------

We rode on the winds of the rising storm, we ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lighting bolts, and tore the world asunder.